Name:
Location: Washington, DC

Thursday, June 9

I sparkle on my own

Me and Emily went on a date to her friend Jamie's violin concert tonight and she brought me a flower when she picked me up. She also burned (burnt?) a CD of songs for us to wail to. (I can't honestly call it singing.) After the concert, we all went back to Lindsay's house. But Emily and I stayed in her car for a good twenty minutes after we parked so we could groove.

Then I realized the windows were fogging up and I started writing on them just as the Titanic song came on. It was amazing. Now there's steamy handprints all over Emily's car.


On a different note, happy seventeenth birthday to My Layne. He got my present today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read this. its good healthy enjoyment for when i have nothing else to do.
ps. u better come home for my birthday party. date to be announced soon. its the big one seven. be there.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home