Name:
Location: Washington, DC

Sunday, May 8

Mercy's eyes are blue

It feels like way more than a week since I've written in this sucker. I've taken many an exam. The good news is, all that writing got my hand in shape for the pinkie-age of mine and Emily's Iced Tea Party!

All you pickleballers really missed out on a jolly good time. Emily and I had many a witticism. (Ask her about Roman noses.) Emily makes me glad I moved. "We" lost Greg's pink ball from the last time he was at my house. That was dramatic.

Friday night I was miserably sick. I can't figure out why. But it made the SAT's extra fun. Then I went to Maki's birthday party. Apparently they don't eat pickles in Japan unless they're on burgers, so I made Maki eat one. She didn't really like it.

I can't wait to go home on Thursday and see my Erika. Then I'm going to shake up promenade with the gorgeous Satraj.

Happy Mother's Day! We're going to The Waffle House!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

It's true- I do love you. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm looking forward to clever conversation at the table I get to share with you. And many a tango. Or at least one, seeing as you'll also be wanting to shake it with the only girl in the world you love better than me. I can't wait to meet The Famous Ariel!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home